DESCAB Anti Scabies / Prickly Heat Soap
Descab soap is a medicated bar used for the treatment and prevention of scabies. It can also be used to cure and prevent head lice infestations. It is also effective in a heat rash. Recommended as a safe alternative for the treatment of scabies in infants, children, and pregnant women. As a proven natural remedy against stinging heat, when applied to the affected area, it cools and calms the irritated skin, it can also make the itching sensation subside.
- Reduces scabies
- Controls lice infestation
- Provides cooling effect
- Treats and calms skin during prickly heat
- Truly safe for neonates, pregnant and breastfeeding women
- All skin types
- No harmful chemicals
- Clinically proven results
- 100% dermatologist recommended
How to use it?
Using some lukewarm water, rub the soap over all the body, particularly creases and folded areas of the skin. Lather for at least ten minutes and rinse thoroughly
Wet your hair and apply the Descab soap. Apply thoroughly on the scalp and hair to form a rich lather, leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Use Descab soap to prevent Prickly Heat. Ideally, bathe in water, and rub gently all over the body. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash thoroughly.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Saponified palm & palm kernel oils, glycerin, DI water, sodium lauryl ether sulphate, titanium dioxide, sodium lactate, sunflower oil, Rice bran oil, honey, glutathione, DMDM hydantoin, Butylated hydroxytoluene, grape seed extract, Niacinamide, kojic acid dipalmitate, perfume, methyl paraben sodium, propyl paraben sodium , Vitamin E acetate, ascorbyl palimitate, tetra sodium EDTA, colouring agents.
Your order will be delivered within 3-5 Working Days